Wow, have I been a slacking blog writer since I got back from vacation. Not really, we have been doing a lot of stuff to get back in the groove of the real world, so I haven’t had a chance to sit down and write up the ever growing stack of posts.
Here is a little teaser of whats to come:
- Write-up of the June 3rd Barrel Thief Wine Tasting
- A visit to the only winery in Utah producing estate wines
- Riesling and Thai at the famous Lotus Siam in Vegas
- Our review of our dinner at Michael Mina
- Upcoming Tastings in Richmond
- …and more!!
Again sorry I have been slow on the posts lately, I should pick back up to normal pace soon.
Welcome back! I look forward to your riesling and Michael Mina posts.
ps–good article on riesling in TD today
thanks Gen – the Michael Mina dinner was ridiculous, I can’t wait to re-live it in my post.
I’ll see if I can find that TD ariticle, thanks for the heads up.