Here is what Jeff from the Wine Cellar will be offering tonight for his shop’s tasting as Bryon from Country Vintner pours the following:
1. GRAHAM BECK BRUT ROSE, SOUTH AFRICA $16.95
2. BONNY DOON LE CIGAR BLANC, CALIFORNIA $21.95
3. LA GIARETTA VALPOLICELLA RIPASSO, ITALY $19.45
4. TERRA ANDINA CARMENERE/CARIGNAN, CHILE $16.95
5. HUGH HAMILTON THE RATBAG MERLOT, AUSTRALIA $16.95
FREE as always from 5:00 – 8:00! See you there.
Other tastings going on around town:
River City Cellars – Friday – 5:00-7:00
Corks and Kegs – Friday – 5:30 – 7:30
Private Stock Cigar and Wine – Every Friday and Saturday
Bella Vino (Midlothian) – Friday – 6:00-8:00
And also make sure to check out Can Can Mondays from 6-7
Also, if you are looking for one great place to pick up some handmade crafts for the holiday season or just for yourself, check out the Handmade Holiday Sale. My friend Dawn and Richmond Craft Mafia friends will be putting on their annual craft sale this evening from 6:00 to 9:30 at 4025 Yoga over on MacArthur Ave.
Thanks for the shout out! Hope you had a good time and scored some good holiday gifts.